Thursday, June 24, 2010

Greetings from Prince William Forest!

Sorry that I haven't written on here sooner, but I was having trouble being able to post. However, Aaron just helped me figure it out. So far Aaron and I have been through Resource Management and Interpretation with a week in between the two with Law Enforcement. It has been a great time so far, but Resource Management was not for me. The week with LE was awesome. We got to go to Washington D.C. for a day, and we were able to sit at the secretary of the interior's desk (I will put up pictures this weekend). During our time with Interpretation, we have been working on a safety podcast that will hopefully be put up on the parks website sometime before we have to leave, but we are still in the process of trying to edit it all together. I have been having a great time down here in Virginia, and the people are amazing. I just wasn't expecting it to be so hot and humid everyday, but I think I might be starting to get used to it. I hope everybody else is having such a great time.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment