Thursday, August 2, 2018

- Look with your special eyes! - Our brand!

It was a little tricky to get my signature from behind ProRanger T-shirt shots this year.  I kept going to the more scenic places in the park on my own time, when I was not wearing the shirt.  The Rangers spend more time in the front country area and on and around the Park Road, when you really have to get out into the back country or at least up some trails for the most spectacular spots.  Plus I was wearing my polo most of the time this summer.

On the ridge above the Eilson Visitor Center, end of the Eilson Alpine Trail
I thought these pictures might have to do, even if I cheated a little bit.

"    "
Especially since this was the only legitimate shot I had for a while, turning over the poop compost at the dog kennels.


Luckily, I did make it out to some of the more iconic spots in the park before my time was up.

The glacial erratics visible from the park road on the hill behind headquarters



Wonder Lake with view of Mount Denali, mile 85 on the Park Road





No comments:

Post a Comment