Saturday, July 3, 2010

What's New?

Thanks to Bill, our grounds/trails keeper, I was able to go 70 feet up in a bucket truck to take a picture of our national cemetery.


I ended my stint with maintenance by working with Vince, our blacksmith and Kim, our clerk. Both were very insightful when it came down to showing me the ins and outs of their duties.

While working for Dave, our painter, I was able to help in the making of signs such as the one shown above.

Of course here I am mowing the lawn. I can't even fathom how long it would take to mow an entire battlefield.

Each of these flashing warning lights costs about upwards of $30.

I spent a day with our electrician, Jeff, who takes on the daunting task of fixing almost anything with wiring. In the picture above Jeff is functioning a tool that will attach warning lights on riding mowers.

A lot has happened since my last update. Although I am not with maintenance anymore, here are some of the things I finished that division with.
















No comments:

Post a Comment