Monday, July 11, 2011

SLETP - Academy Update

The recruits have started a new chapter of the academy today, without getting into specifics, I will say that we all enjoyed ourselves and partook in some very stress relieving activities. Although we are all having fun it is still important to recognize that what we are doing is crucial to our survival as law enforcement and that everything should be taken seriously. With respect, the updates I have been reading about Cohort 2 activities have been inspiring. I am glad to hear that everyone is having a great time both at their parks and at the Outdoor Odyssey getaway. I can admit that my journey to OO was not as comprehensive as yours and that I would do anything to get the experience you all received.


Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment