Sunday, July 31, 2016

Tying Up Loose Ends

Hello my name is Nicholas Fitzke and I am the ProRanger currently stationed at San Juan National Historic Site.

Things are slowing down here at the site as I prepare to head home in a few days. My supervisor has been off for the past week because he was working the DNC detail in Philly.

Although this allowed me some time to do solo contacts, patrol with the chief and do more administrative/organizational work while he was away. 4 days of work left after today.

Also using this down time to reflect on all that I've been exposed to here in San Juan. 

This coming week I plan on doing my PEB, learning a little about criminal complaints, and packing up my things to head back to Philly.

After those 4 days my time spent as an intern will be over and academy will start. I am forever grateful to everyone who made amazing journey this possible for me. Especially the staff at SAJU who welcomed me this summer with open arms. 



I will never forget all the amazing things I've seen and done here in Puerto Rico.

This will most likely be my final blog entry as a current ProRanger intern. 



Stay frosty.


-N


No comments:

Post a Comment