Friday, July 19, 2019

Holy Waspamoli

For the last four weeks of my internship, I will be alongside law enforcement which is beneficial for me because of the fact that this is my aspiring career path. 

Around this time of the season, the wasp population is growing expeditiously due to the amount of larvae hatching from their nests. This becomes a problem because of nests that are located around where park visitors frequent which result in visitors getting stung or possibly hospitalized. Our solution to this? WASP SPRAY.
Paper Wasp Nest 

I was sent on a mission to locate and perform preventative maintenance on cannon carriages which potentially houses wasp nests. Preventative maintenance consists of cleaning, patching, repainting, and preventing the possibility of wasp nests hatching on our property.  

Preventative Maintenance, French Encampment

Although I did get chased a way a plethora of times, I was fortunate enough to avoid wasp stings! I am thankful for wasp spray and it’s creators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment